Two Fruits

Thursday, January 31, 2008

End of A Record Month

Today:
Distance: 19.35 km
Time: 1 hr 52 mins 6 secs
Rate: 5' 47" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 22-25 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week: 100.45 km - 5/6 days = 20.09 km per run day
Jan & Year: 521.05 km (Rec) - 26/31 = 20.04 km per run day

Today's run was the usual course down to Theodore, around the base of Tuggie Hill, over the ridge between Conder and Calwell houses, back to the sub station and home past the oval and Calwell shops.
I am feeling tired from the past two months running over 500 km each month, both records, normally lucky to get to 400 kms on a regular basis.
I planned to run 27 days this month at average 20 km per run, but I had an extra day off early in the month so running days were 26 out of 31. That should set down a fair base for the first half of the year, February will be the hilly month with a few more rest days especially with the Maroondah Dam 50 km on 17th, then easing into Six Foot Track in early March.
Ewen's comment yesterday, I work to recover from running. If I run to get away from the Mrs, then I should be north of Newcastle or in Melbourne early next week. I would think going north would be the better option leading into autumn.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home