Two Fruits

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tuggeranong Hill

Today:
Distance: 19.35 km
Time: 1 hr 48 mins 54 secs
Rate: 5' 37" per km
weather: sunny, temp 18-20 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week: 83.0 km
Jan & Year: 371.45 km - 19/24 days = 19.55 km per run day

I had Tuesday as a day off running and it has thrown the weekly plan out the door. Wednesday is normally the hilly run day, but I ran laps at the oval yesterday. Today, I had to do a few hills otherwise Saturday and Monday are going to be a struggle.
Nice morning plenty of sunshine and not too warm and an early (for me) start this week just after 9:00 am. Ran down past the shops, around the outside of the oval, the grass had been cut yesterday after I had ran, behind the Theodore houses and to the electricity sub station near Ewen's place.
The top of Mt Tuggeranong said " up here" but I resisted and did the circuit around the base but going over the ridge from the two reservoirs to Conder side. Back to the sub station and back home the same way as going out past the oval and shops.
Not my best ever time over the course, but an enjoyable run meeting only one lady walking her dog.
Pity I missed the one hour run at the track tonight due to work, would have been good fun although the humidity is high with cloud cover.

1 Comments:

  • I would have backed you to beat Speedygeoff by at least 333.3334 metres.

    I must start doing a few multi-lap walks of Tuggie Hill as practise for the March 8 bush walk/jog.

    By Blogger Ewen, At January 25, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home