Two Fruits

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

Today:
Distance: 13.55 km
Time: 72' 24"
Rate: 5' 21" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 18-22 degrees, humidity 25%, wind calm
Week: 13.55 km
March: 201.4 km
Year: 1086.85 km

Another perfect morning for a run, woke early, nothing happening at home so headed out just after 9:oo am. Felt alright after yesterday's run at the Cotter, with today to be as flat as possible and easy. Not many about, a few cyclists putting in hard yards.
Down Johnson and Woodcock Dr to Point Hut, along the river track to Pine Is, and back home on the track behind Bonython. I was on a wider track, but I am sure I saw softshoeshuffle near the houses. I did have a recognition problem as I had earlier knocked my sunnies off and lost one of the tiny screws that hold the lens.
I trip to the optometrist today or tomorrow will fix that. Also have been told to take James, our respite child down to Pine Is for a swim this afternoon, so that will be good recovery as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home