Two Fruits

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Bit More Consistency

Today:
Distance: 13.65 km
Time: 74' 01"
Rate: 5' 25" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 21 degrees, humidity 30%, wind calm
Week: 39.3 km
April: 77.3 km
Year: 1189.7 km

As the body returns to normal, the running has become a little more consistent. I can feel the fatigue has almost gone, hills are still a bit of a challenge, so I walk them.
Today I kept the hills to a minimum as I ran home for lunch and back to work. Spent 10 minutes in the river, nice down there now, water cool and no one else about.
Not much to report, off to the Calwell oval tomorrow for a slow speed session. Not expecting much, if it doesn't go too good, I will shorten the session and go for a longer ride on the bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home