Two Fruits

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Small Price to Pay

Today:
Distance: 14.6 km
Time: 75' 15"
Rate: 5' 09" per km
Weather: part sun/cloud, temp 16 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week: 24.2 km, Oct: 293.55 km, Year: 3623.5 km

Yesterday's weather pattern continued today although a fraction warmer ( not warm) and a little sun. Light showers early morning had the potential for another dreary day.
However, I did manage to run home for lunch and back to work. A rest day didn't have the freshening effect I had hoped for, not early on at least. Felt very lethargic and a bit of a struggle, but picked up the pace as I got moving. Quite comfortable later on.
Tomorrow, and the rest of the week will be easy, big Saturday coming up.
Picture of me taken returning to drink station on Smokers Trail at Orroral Valley 32 km run last Saturday. Beautiful day, note sun and shadows. Picture taken by Carol Harding.
Ewen, with my running and your betting, I will be broke and you will be drunk. One of us needs a change of luck.










1 Comments:

  • You're looking determined to catch Jog in that photo.

    All I have to do is keep backing Jog and I can't lose. Only difficulty is picking the margin.

    By Blogger Ewen, At October 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home