Two Fruits

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Swallowing Pills

Today:
Distance: 11.35 km
Time: 58' 36"
Rate: 5' 10" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 25 degrees, humidity 30%, wind calm
Week: 55.9 km, Oct: 228.55 km, Year: 3558.5 km

Thanks Strewth, that's what I have according to the doctor. It has just started to slowly develop, nothing I can think of to trigger it off. I didn't " do a CJ" or anything else stupid.
Being a in denial male for most of my life, I haven't swallowed many pills at all, and now don't take any on a regular basis. If it's not in the food I eat or at the bottom of a glass, then I'm not going to take it.
However, the anti inflammatories seem to be slowly working, injury site not quite as bad as yesterday, I will continue for a while until I give up, then plan B. It doesn't affect the running.
Today, really nice at lunch time, stopped at work talking too much and missed about an hour of good running time. Thursday is my, stay at work all day, day.
A nice run over towards the Tuggie creek and back to Pine Is area. Stopped at the river for 10 minutes, water is really nice. Easy tomorrow with Orroral Valley 32 km run on Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home