Two Fruits

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Six Foot Track Entry

Today:
Distance: 10.6 km
Time: 52' 29"
Rate: 4' 57" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 19 degrees, humidity 40%, wind sthy at 25 kmph
Week: 26.1 km, Dec: 10.6 km, Year: 4061.85 km

The alarm goes off every weekday morning at 6:00 am. Today was important to enter SFT before entries filled to max of 850. I entered on line with a nice cup of wake up coffee next to me at 6:15 am, sent myself a receipt and went to off to work happy that I had got that far. I didn't check the SFT website, so I presumed I had made the cut. I think I have now. Emails now reveal how lucky I may have been with max being reached about 11:00am and the site closed off after mid day. I really was expecting a couple of days to get a full field.
I ran a couple of short efforts today, nothing special. Kind of lost time watching TV over morning little lunch as the pollies hogged the limelight.
Second short run finished at the river, 10 minutes in the water, really nice.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home