Two Fruits

Friday, April 2, 2010

Short Two Fruits Loop

Today:
Distance: 14.05 km
Time: 72' 43"
Rate: 5' 10" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 19 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week: 71.95 km, April: 27.1 km, Year: 1172.45 km

I like the image produced today, it shows where I went and if you look closely, you can see the lap of the running track at Calwell oval I did in lane 5. After last Sunday's running at Stromlo, I needed to compare again the conditions of both grass surfaces. We win down here on the mighty south side.

The course today followed the fire trail behind the houses of Chisholm & Gilmore towards MacArthur. I stopped at Fadden Pines for a drink, there were no odours from the BBQs, it is Good Friday, no meat today, just yummy fish & prawns, ( and chocolate ).

I bought the R4YL magazine yesterday, ready with interest a report on Cradle Mtn run, good picture Liz. Of more interest to me ( sorry Liz) was the story on Jo Blake, ultra runner, winner of C2K last December. Both stories sum up the dedication required to do these events facing all kinds of adversity on the way. Cradle Mtn I will never do, C2K I have hopes of at least standing on the start line ready to go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home