Two Fruits

Monday, August 9, 2010

Race Pace

Today:
Distance: 6.3 km
Time: 36' 03"
Rate: 5' 43" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 12 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week: 17.9 km, August: 90.7 km, Year: 2940.35 km

Easy run home at Tan race pace. At least I tried to run/walk, but found myself still going a little too fast.
And that was with walking up Woodcock Dr and a short part of Johnson Dr. Early pace at Tan will need to be slower than today.
After Liz has used her pacers up to slow her down, I may get Ewen to run a few laps with me to slow me down, or Strewth beside me to tell me a few funny stories.
No runnning tomorrow, hopefully rain again on Wednesday, short 5 km on Thursday and that's all until 7am on Sunday.
Plenty of stretching during the week, a few exercises in the gym, and of course plenty of sleep.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home