Two Fruits

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keep on Working, She Said.

Today:
Distance: 6.35 km,
Time: 32' 04"
Rate: 5' 03" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 13 degrees, humidity 55%, wind calm
Week: 33.45 km, July: 387.4 km, Year: 2790.8 km

Didn't much running done today missing out on a nice winter's day. Instead I sat in the doctor's reception room waiting to have my annual medical completed so I could keep my bus licence. Bugger, I passed, would have liked to be pensioned off unable to work but healthy enough to run. Didn't even get the rest of the day off. I haven't had a sick day in years. But I did tell the doctor that I am taking 5 months off work next year, I think she may be a little jealous.
Therefore, a short run back to work, down hill making it a little easier. Nothing much else happened today to get excited about. Dull and boring, just the way we like it.

1 Comments:

  • Don't forget your umbrella tomorrow. Could be a trifle boring tomorrow waiting in the rain for the ultra runners.

    I need 5 months off to get over the last 5 weeks ;)

    By Blogger Ewen, At July 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home