Two Fruits

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mt Taylor Handicap

Today:
Distance: 7.00 km plus warm up
Time: 36' 03"
Rate: 5' 08"
Start group: 36
Finished: 79th / 89
Weather: sunny, temp 10 degrees, humidity 70%, wind light north 10 kmph
Week: 60.00 km, Aug: 158.95 km, Year: 1504.9 km

Apart from the first events with the club, this has been the only time I have been ineligible for points or awards at a club monthly handicap. Consequently, I jogged/ran easy to not finish last & actually enjoy the event. I was lucky to have Emma A in the same start group as myself. She is not running well at the moment & soon dropped off our slow pace.
A bit later, she caught me and we chatted to the finish where she kindly let me finish in front. Lovely girl isn't she !!
Great to be back in the monthly handicap routine, catch up with those that remembered me & asked about our trip away from Canberra over the winter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home