Two Fruits

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Plenty To Do To Get Back Into Shape

Today:
Distance:  10.25 km
Time:  64" 55" ( approx)
Rate:  6' 20 " per km ( approx)
Weather: sunny, temp 19 degrees, humidity 25%, wind northerly 15 kmph
Week:  20.4 km, Aug:  119.35 km, Year:  1465.3 km

I need plenty more of these consecutive days of running. The undulating hills behind Theodore proved too much for my lack of fitness, I walked.
The approximately for time and rate was due to my Garmin deciding that low battery warning means turning off with 41% of battery power remaining. So much for the 310XT having 20 hours.
However, it was easy to work out an estimate time, the first 6 kms were slow, so average out the remaining distance ( known from previous running), and bingo.
It's going to be a long slow process to get back to where I need to be to consider any events before the end of the year. Having said that, I may need to run a qualifier if I want to enter Six Foot Track. No pressure!






2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home