Two Fruits

Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2 Of Spring

Today:
Distance:  10.25 km
Time:  61' 55"
Rate:  6' 03" per km
weather: sunny, temp 12 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week:  36.9 km, Sept:  19.35 km, Year:  1541.8 km

Spring is here, but as yet the southern city magpies haven't bothered to attack me, yet!
I work on the basis that if I'm nice to them during the year, they will be nice to me in Sept & Oct.
Nice morning for a short if slow run. Slow due to adding the hill behind the Bonython houses instead of the flat gravel track that links Bonython with Woodcock Dr.
It's a nice climb when fit enough, a bit of a drag when not in shape. Last Saturday I walked half of it, today I ran/jogged all of it. Must be improving.
There is a lot to do in the next 3 months, I have an event in mind before Christmas. A few moons need to align before then. If not, the first half of next year will be busy, plenty to think about.
before all that, just need to get around the Cotter on Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home