Two Fruits

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kambah Village Loop

Today:
Distance:  15.45 km
Time; 86'  43"
Rate:  5' 36" per km
Weather: sunny, nice day, temp 14 degrees, humidity 55%, wind light northerly 10 kmph
Week:  61.4 km,  May: 200.95 km,  Year:  1850.3 km

Ran from work on Athllon Dr to bike path up to Kambah Village. Then up on to Sulwood Dr to Athllon Dr where I was accosted by the nicest police lady ever seen wearing a gun.
Reluctantly continued on my way down Athllon Dr to top of Lake Tuggeranong and back to work.
Question ? Why hadn't I broken the law and needed to be frisked? It doesn't pay to be a law abiding runner.
Much better outing today, felt as though I have turned the corner & can now focus on my next project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home