Two Fruits

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trying to Stay in Front

Today:
Distance: 13.9 km
Time:  77' 18"
Rate:  5' 33" per km
Weather: sunny, cool, temp 10 degrees, humidity 60%, wind cold SE 20 kmph
Week:  26.45 km,  June:  88.2 km, Year: 2152.1 km

I can see June is not going to be a straight forward month in getting lots of kms done.
Apart from the usual winter weather patterns, and trying to stay healthy, other small things seem to be getting in the way and upsetting any routine.
Planning in advance a rest day seems to be a waste at the moment. Better to keep running even if only " junk" kms until a real excuse comes along to keep the shoes on top of the locker at work.
Today, with a rest day yesterday meant doing whatever could be done. I had the car at work this morning, messy as I don't like being restricted by taking it home at lunch time.
So I ran a short 4.5 kms around Pine Is, drove the car home and ran back to work after lunch. Much better going back as the wind was behind me and it was a little down hill.
Ran it comfortably as the weather had certainly improved from early morning.
Tomorrow is another mixed up day, whatever happens, happens. No certainty on running or not.
Here's hoping. I need all I can run this month. The weekends look like being rather busy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home