Two Fruits

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It Was All Downhill

Today:
Distance:  10.25 km
Time:  58' 19"
Rate:  5' 42" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 15 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week:  24.65 km,  May:  475.00 km,  Year:  2029.7 km

A couple of minor things to get done today so I took the car to work and drove home at lunch time. My run today was the getting back to work for the afternoon half.
Not much to report except I ran the Point Hut to Pine Is track where I met 2 policemen of their mountain bikes. I have never seen any before in this area in my 19 years of running this track up to 4 or 5 times a week.
Anyway, I wasn't arrested and it was a nice day to be out. Hopefully I can get the 25 kms done in the last 2 days of this month to get past the magical 500 kms for May.
Should be able to get into a routine now I have time during the day. First 2 days have been doing things that would normally get done over a weekend. Spare time, got to love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home