Two Fruits

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Nothing Yet In August

Running:  Nil

Currently in Tasmania visiting family. It's winter here with some reasonable weather at times, no rain but cool/cold.
But not as cold overnight as at home in Canberra where most overnight temps recently are below zero.
Hobart and now on the north west coast are at sea level so those cold frosts are not present.
Similar day time temps around 12-14 degrees.
No running both due to long term hip injury, although getting much better and the cool weather.
The cold hasn't helped, but I have found a " cure" courtesy of my elderly sister-in-law.
She uses Elmore Oil for arthritis & suggested I try it. So far, so good in a few days.
Now we are settled for 8 days before crossing the strait & heading home, I will have a chance to test the running. Hoping to at least restart the base building, I will have lost almost everything.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home