Two Fruits

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Late Start

Today:
Distance: 16.6km
Time: 86'12"
Rate: 5'11"
Weather: cloudy,windy,SE 17km,temp 16 degrees,humidity 60%

Week: 31.65km
April: 369.4km
Year: 1496.85km

Left late this morning 11:30AM after finishing work after midnight,then watching BB uplate for another hour plus catching up with what I missed on tape this morning. This now starts 3 months of brain wasting time watching dumb kids locked in a house doing nothing.But it doesn't take much to amuse me.Don't think I could handle being locked in the white room for very long.I know why most are blondes.Haven't picked the winner yet.
Just a run over to Theodore, a bit of a loop near the reservoirs and back home via the Calwell oval and past the shops. Cool today, needed to push hard going out against the breeze, but had a good return trip at 4'50" per km pace, good bit of slow speed work.
This will be an easy week to help freshen up after the past couple of big weeks.

2 Comments:

  • A BB fan? That explains everything. Well, it explains your ability to suffer the extreme boredom of long distance running. [Don't ask me why me, I don't have that excuse.]

    By Blogger speedygeoff, At April 24, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

  • A video of the 'white room' people would be good to watch if you're having trouble getting to sleep. But how would I know that? I'm only an alleged BB fan.

    By Blogger Ewen, At April 24, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home