Two Fruits

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Into the Wind

Today:
Distance: 10.05km
Time: 51'13"
Rate: 5'06" per km
Weather: Afternoon, temp 18 degrees, humidity 60%, cloudy, very windy at 30km from NW

The best part of today's run was pushing into the wind and doing OK. Nothing special about the run although it looked like rain at the time but it held off. Now at 8:00pm it has started to come down, hopefully clearing by 5:30 tomorrow morning to let me ride the mtn bike to work.
Numbers were on my mind during the run with only 4 km to be done now by the end of the month to make 300km for May. That would make 10 months in a row over 300km each month with 4 of them over 400km. Being in ease off and recovery mode I wasn't going to do all 15km today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I tried leaving a comment earlier today but obviously it didn't work! I ran this morning - it was cold and windy and for the first half of the run, I was running into the wind. Not nice. It improved after that. 300km for the month - wow! By this time tomorrow I will have done about 220km for the month.

    By Blogger CJ, At May 30, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home