Two Fruits

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oakey Hill

Today:
Distance: 10.5 km
Time: 63' 57"
Rate: 6' 05" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 12-15 degrees, humidity 50%, wind calm
Week: 107.1 km
May: 298.4 km
Year: 2033.05 km

The course manager for tomorrow's race needed a look over the course so we met at 10:00am for an easy jog. No recent rain means a very dry track. We located the kms markers, noted where other tracks go and need to be marked off and also where we need marshalls on corners.
I did a short run over the top of Oakey Hill at the end. No pace today but felt as though the recovery is nearly complete. Tomorrow, I won't be pushing the pace, so there is no chance of catching Strewth. Ewen, your six pack is safe, keep it and drink it yourself, at your leisure.

2 Comments:

  • On the contrary Steve, you will definitely fly past me tomorrow. I ran 30km this morning and I'm not too sure how these legs will carry me over those hills!! Besides I'm now a year older!!

    By Blogger strewth, At May 24, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

  • Woo Hoo! Strewth has become more ancient! You might have a chance Steve.

    I'm looking forward to a few quiet ales, but I should wait until all blogs are in tomorrow.

    By Blogger Ewen, At May 24, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home