Two Fruits

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a Long Way to the Top

Today:
Distance: 10 km
Time: 53' 48"
Rate: 5' 23" per km
Weather: cool, sunny, temp 14 degrees, humidity 50%, wind NW at 22 kmph
Week: 21.0 km
Oct: 51.25 km
Year: 3716.65 km

A one way run from Kambah Village to home on the grass next to the bike paths. Nice wind assisting, I need all the help I can get. How I got to Kambah is a long story, and a boring one. Needless to say I wasted a full day before getting dropped off on the way to run home.
Some news from Garmin is they do have my GPS and are looking at it.
Another piece of news is I may have local company on C2K in Dec. Wait to see how that pans out as there are a few events that need to be completed successfully in the next few months.
Ewen, I read Spud's blog story on Glasshouse, he features regularly in the DVD. If you would like to watch the run, let me know and I will drop it off in your letterbox when I get out for a bike ride later this week.
Must make the most of this week, the weather should improve and I am on leave again. So many holiday's and so much to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home