Two Fruits

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Around the Park Slowly

Today:
Distance: 10.25 km
Time: 57' 38"
Rate: 5' 37" per km
Weather: sun/cloud, temp 11 degrees, humidity 70%, cool NW wind at 20 kmph
Week: 69.65 km, June: 331.5 km, Year: 2187.55 km

Nothing much to write about today, the run was showing signs of needing a rest day, so that will be tomorrow. A couple of early nights and no running will prevent the chance of tipping over the edge.
Luckily no "swine" has sneezed over me at work, so I remain healthy.
The weekend will now be double up, hopefully both days combined will be the same as one long run on Saturday. Saturday afternoon is a bike ride,( maybe run) over the monthly handicap course around the base of Mt Ainslie , then Sunday morning is the race. I always try at the monthly handicaps, but this is a difficult run, plenty of ups and down and big climb with a km to go.
Saturday morning I will try to get 4 hours done from home. Then Sunday after the race, I will do another 2 laps to make near 30 kms for Sunday. Not much but it's the best I can do this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home