Two Fruits

Monday, June 29, 2009

Consolidating the Weekend's Activity

Today:
Distance: 5.9 km
Time: 31' 52"
Rate: 5' 24" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 12 degrees, humidity 70%, wind NW at 15 kmph
Week: 31.85 km, June: 406.3 km, Year: 2262.35 km

Took no chances to undo the good weekend, so I had an easy relaxed day. Rode the bike to work as I usually do, rode home at lunch time, then an easy jog back to work. Felt Ok, no soreness or fatigue.
Easy because it's down hill and flat, although there was a gentle NW wind against. Nothing much to upset the rhythm or pace. Nice sunny day, reasonably mild for this time of year. The rest of the week weather wise is not looking too good. Just do what I can and hope for a nice sunny Saturday morning.
Ewen, I wouldn't have even seen their dust settling on Sunday. So slow, the only way I saw the presentations was because I was the presenter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home