Two Fruits

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Better Than I Expected

Today:
Distance: 8.25 km
Time: 41' 39"
Rate: 5' 03" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 18 degrees, humidity 70%, wind calm
Week: 8.25 km, Sept: 235.8 km, Year: 3200.5 km

I like to run nearly every day with the occasional rest day. To be able to run all the time, I need to manage my recovery as I get older. Apart from a little weary from yesterday, I pulled up really well.
Today, much shorter but quicker as I ran down to Pine Is to find some cold water in the river. A nice day with the river track between Point Hut and Pine Is like a busy highway. Fifteen minutes in the water has helped so this week should be productive if the weather holds as a mixed bag is forecast.
Thanks to Jog for her kind words about weekend running. The pleasure is mine and everyone is welcome to join in. It's not easy but it is fun.
Well done to Jackie on her win at the Commonwealth 100 km run. Canberra certainly had a good weekend overseas with Martin scoring a big result with 255 kms covered in 24 hours. How do they do that ?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home