Two Fruits

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Remembered The Hat

Today:
Distance: 13.1 km
Time: 69' 54"
Rate: 5' 19" per km
Weather: part sun/cloud, temp 29 degrees, humidity 40%, wind light northerly at 10 kmph
Week: 80.7 km, Jan: 432.3 km
Year: 432.3 km in 4 weeks at ave 108.0 km per week

Not much to report, easy run home for lunch and back to work. Normally have Thursdays at work all day, but that will be tomorrow.
A friend of the family died last weekend from brain cancer after a long battle. Years ago, before we ever met, she was a fun runner, competing in a couple of Canberra Times Fun runs. Then, a car accident put those activities on hold, never being able to run again.
A jog tomorrow will my way of remembering Yvonne as she would have liked me to. I can't make the funeral, attended too many in too short a time span a few years ago, I would be an emotional wreck before getting to anywhere the service.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home