Two Fruits

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday in the Sun

Today:
Distance: 12.8 km
Time: 66' 51"
Rate: 5' 13" per km
Weather: very warm, sunny, temp 30 degrees, humidity 33%, wind NW at 10 kmph
Week: 12.8 km, Jan & Year: 142.9 km

Just about to head out this morning for a run when I decided to ring work to ask what time I finished tonight. Normally don't work on a Sunday but I knew I would be too tired to work on Saturday night, that's more normal for me.
I was asked if I could go in earlier as someone had rang in to say wife was sick and he had to look after her and the kids.
Therefore, this morning's run was a little shorter than planned, but that was good as it was getting warm when I had finished. Anything under 35 degrees is still Ok as long as there is low humidity and little wind, like today.
Normal run from home to Pine Is and back, had 10 minutes in the water to cool down and rest some tired legs, nothing to worry about. Ran easy, pace Ok, slowed down a bit by the up hill on the way home.
Not many about this afternoon, too hot for most, temp reached 38 degrees, the air con struggled under the pressure. It is summer after all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home