Two Fruits

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Get on The Bike

Today:
Running: NIL
Bike: about 20 kms ( 4 x 5 kms )
Weather: sunny, temp 20 degrees, humidity 40%, wind calm

The head ruled the heart today. I would have loved to run, but I didn't. The biking was very easy, low gears, just rolled along. Home in the morning to work, back home for lunch, back to Pine Is for 10 minutes in the water before starting afternoon at work. Very pleasant day.
However, to get home I had to push a little quicker as the rain drops started a few minutes after leaving work. Made it home just in time.
Depends on the weather tomorrow, may be a short 4-5 kms, even less, definitely no more.
Ready to face the starter at SFT. Would you believe, the final entry list has been published and they have me down as having done only 10 SFTs. I have finished 11, I have the medals, this is No 12, I get the belt to go with the buckle.
I have written to Colin to fix it, hope he gets it done before Saturday morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home