Two Fruits

Monday, March 1, 2010

There Will Be Little Rest

Today:
Distance: 12.6 km
Time: 62' 44"
Rate: 4' 59" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 19 degrees, humidity 55%, wind SE at 20 kmph
Week: 20.85 km, March: 12.6 km, Year: 835.3 km

Not much about today's run, work to home for lunch and back. The cool SE wind certainly helped on the way back to work. Not many about, a sudden change of weather on the first day of autumn must have kept most indoors.
Ewen, did you see " Mrs Muscles" flex those arms & shoulders on Sunday ? WOW !!
Jog, I will be at the ACT mtn running champs on Saturday afternoon. SFT is only a week away, I don't think I will run. I will however give Mt Tennent a big hug, as I now need to revisit soon to be ready for the Gold Rush.

1 Comments:

  • No, she ignored me. Only saw the back of her when she sprinted past in the last 2k. She's still not game to take me on in arm-wrestling!

    By Blogger Ewen, At March 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home