Two Fruits

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Waiting, Waiting

Today:
Distance: 3.75 km
Time: 18' 23"
Rate: 4' 54" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 22 degrees, humidity 40%, wind calm
Week: 33.45 km, Mar: 103.05 km
Year: 925.75 km in 10 weeks at ave 92.57 km per week

By 1:00 pm on Saturday afternoon, finger's crossed and all going well, I will be over the finish line at Jenolan Caves and into the third piece of water melon. That's about all I can eat straight after a long run.
Today, it's hardly called a tapering run, I didn't get very far before it was time to stop. I have written today down as a run, almost cheating. Finished off in the river at Pine Is for 15 minutes, place was empty, very nice when no one else is around. Kicked some sand about, enjoyed the moment & thought about Saturday morning. Bring it on, I'm ready!!
Colin at SFT has fixed my number of runs, so now I have completed 11, this is for the belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home