Two Fruits

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday, No Bunnies Out

Today:
Distance: 14.5 km
Time: 75' 15"
Rate: 5' 11" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 18 degrees, humidity 50%, wind SE 10 kmph
Week: 14.5 km, April: 75.6 km, Year: 1220.95 km

Daylight saving finished early this morning, didn't make much difference except it was now a bit warmer at running time. Resisted the temptation to consume first chocolate bunny before running, made up for that when I arrived back home.
Run was a normal run to Point Hut, along the river track to Pine Is, stand in river for 10 minutes, quads were tender after yesterday, then back home on track behind Bonython. Heaps of cars parked at Pine Is, I thought it may have been an Easter egg hunt, but it turned out to be the Walking for Pleasure group. I met them on the track between Bonython and Woodcock Dr.
Nice morning, the light breeze cool, but Ok. Felt ok after yesterday's long run. I should have ran an extra 1.5 km to make 50 kms for the weekend, but figures are just figures.

2 Comments:

  • If you had run those extra 1.5km you could have eaten an extra bunny! I saved mine for after my run too but I ate more chocolate than I burned calories and I still have heaps of bunnies left to hide from myself!!

    By Blogger strewth, At April 4, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

  • Forgot to say Happy Easter. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Stay safe.

    By Blogger strewth, At April 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home