Two Fruits

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dull Mid Week Activity

Tuesday:
Distance: 10.2 kms in 53' 02" at ave 5' 12" per km
Today:
Distance: 13.15 kms in 68' 21" at ave 5' 12" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 12 degrees, humidity 60%, wind NE 10 kmph
Week: 44.6 km, June: 330.05 km, Year: 2311.6 km

Last two days have been similar, usual work to home stuff. Weather uninspiring, could have rained but didn't.
More excitement inside work that outside, that's how quiet everything has been. Except, I did have a special passenger on my bus today. Pity we didn't have time to chat, will have to do that on Sunday.
Don't look like working on Friday, stop work meeting then fire up the barbie and picket the gates.

1 Comments:

  • I didn't think Julia took the bus.

    I'll detour and give you a toot Friday. A sausage sandwich for me with onions and BBQ sauce.

    By Blogger Ewen, At June 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home