Two Fruits

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Brownie & Big Red

Today:
Distance: 5.75 km
Time: 30' 06"
Rate: 5' 14" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 24 degrees, humidity 55%, wind north 20 kmph
Week: 17.9 km, Nov: 35.8 km, Year: 3827.45 km

Rode bike home at lunch time and ran back to work the usual way behind Bonython on the gravel tracks.
I came to a startling halt when a 1 metre brown snake moved in the short grass beside the track. Luckily it went back into the longer grass or I would have been the Bonython high jump champion. First local snake of the summer, don't need any more, but probably will see some.
The run back was Ok, looked like rain was on it's way but only a little fell later in the afternoon.

Big Red, it's a sand hill west of Birdsville. I've put it on the list for next year. I should be able to run it as I won't be attempting to drive up it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home