Two Fruits

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Attacked By A Duck

Today:
Distance:  13.3 km
Time:  74' 24"
Rate:  5' 36" per km
Weather: sunny,  temp 16-18 degrees, humidity 40%, wind light NW 5 kmph
Week:  30.85 km, Oct:  143.85 km, Year:  2042.65  km

Ran home at lunch time and back to work afterwards. Nothing special, a really nice day for this time of year. Plenty of kids about enjoying the last days of school holidays. Time for them to get back to the class room to learn.
Riding the bike home tonight, a duck was standing on the path opposite Bunnings and objected to me wanting to ride pass. I've never seen one upset, but that beak is a bit imposing. I peddled faster, leaving duck there to wonder what would happen next if I had stopped.
My cold has almost gone, feeling much better, the rest/easy days haven't yet meant better running. One day !!

1 Comments:

  • We have two things in common - ie, being knocked flat by a headcold (i'm still "down and out"), and being chased by a duck (the dad of a small family has chased me twice in two weeks at Lake G). I'm staying inside until the cold and the duck are under control.

    By Blogger Jog Blog, At October 13, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home