Two Fruits

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1.15 kms Not Out

Today:
Distance:  1.15 kms
Time:  5' 49"
Rate: 5' 03" per km
Weather: cloudy, light drizzle, temp 16 degrees, humidity 50%, wind strong NW 35 kmph
Week:  26.05 km,  Jan & Year: 177.3 km

As I predicted in my last post, I ran around the outside of the depot as a warm up for my gym session.
Because I didn't count today as a run day, a rest day, the kms, done all 1.15 of them, only count in the weekly total.
To use cricket speak, that's "not out". So I have ran on 9 of the 11 days of this month, thus the average run per running day goes up ever so slightly. Just like a cricket batsman's average when not out.
Logical may be, sneaky for sure.
The weather today was very unseasonal for summer, cool with a strong wind & some light showers. A good day to be in the gym.
But sore muscles for the first time from Monday's workout had me on lighter weights, still plenty of reps & still getting benefit from the cross training.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home