Two Fruits

Monday, January 30, 2012

Little Bit of Everything

Today:
Running - 2.6 kms in 14 & a bit minutes. Do they count, daily, weekly, streak ?
Gym- 45 minutes of pushing and pulling.
River - 13 minutes of recovery, Oh so good.

A recovery day, not really planned, but it was raining this morning so a bike ride to work was out of the question. Why, don't I like the rain ?
Running in the rain is a pain as I can't see through my glasses. Otherwise, unless it's winter, cold & wet, I don't mind.
Riding is even sillier in the rain. Apart from normally getting soaked through and not being able to see, there is a good chance I'll crash. Injuries from activities except from running are not acceptable.
I did my 45 minutes in the gym in the morning, a good session with a couple of others in there all encouraging & helpful.
I also went into the weight's gym to look at what the big boys were doing. Too many bars & those saucer looking heavy things in there for me to move. There is a nice high bar they do chin ups on, so I did 2 sets of 5.
After lunch at home, I drove back to Pine Is. That's where I did my 2.6 kms along the edge of the river before my 13 minutes in the water. All good.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home