Two Fruits

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

No More Advice

Today:
Distance:  12.00 km
Time:  68' 45"
Rate:  5' 43" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 23 degrees, humidity 45%, wind easterly 5 kmph
Week: 23.35 km,  Jan & year:  368.55 km

Today was a " junk kms" day. nothing to be gained. I jogged home at lunch time and back afterwards to work.
I got hammered again by my last post's comment, so I won't try to offer any more advice on running. I merely wanted to point out, there is a nice run on offer in Namadgi National Park on Thursday in a scenic location. A good off road event, a nice surface, all fire trail with no pressure for results. Just enjoy the outing. I guess Strewth should follow her own plan.
I have only ran 3 road marathons, that is correct. I guess off road marathons don't count.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home