Two Fruits

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Out Late

Today:
Distance:  11.15 km
Time:  64' 16"
Rate:  5' 46" per km
Weather: cloudy, temp 19 degrees, humidity 58%, wind SE 18 kmph
Week:  97.85 km,  Jan & Year:  345.2 km

I've tried not to be obsessed by the numbers, although in the past I have chased certain targets just so they look good written down.
I could easily ran another 2.15 kms today just to make 100 kms for the week. So instead, I'll do an extra 300 metres each day of next week to make it up.
I'm still well above 110 kms per week so far this year, that is a nice figure to maintain, but it will certainly move up and down as I train up, race then recover all year.
Today, cleared out the garage to dry it out from the rain storm on Friday night. A chance to toss out a few items never used, still plenty to go.
Nothing special today, more to see if yesterday at Cotter was just a one day disaster, or something sinister. All appeared Ok today, felt Ok, ran comfortably, contending with a cool breeze on the way back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home