Two Fruits

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Better Count These

Today:
Distance:  4.5 km
Time: 24' 55"
Rate:  5' 29" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 29 degrees, humidity 35%, wind light NW 10 kmph
Week:   40.0 km,  Jan & Year: 287.35 km

I had lunch with the girls at noon. Before that, I did a 45 minutes session in the gym. A good, fast tough workout which I really enjoyed today.
Lunch was nice, a social chat over a bite to eat & a coffee.
Still had time left before starting work again, so I changed and went to Pine Is for a short jog and a dip in the river. Both easy & good, heaps of kids mainly about enjoying the sunshine.
A few black clouds rolled in but amounted to nothing later in the afternoon.
I had better count this day as a running day. It was hardly a warm up for the gym session 2 hours hours late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home