Two Fruits

Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day to Recover

Today:
Running -  nil

I decided to rest up the legs today although I don't know why I needed to.They certainly weren't pushed too hard down in the valley yesterday.
I did however use the free time to push a few weights around in the gym. Second time this week and so much easier than my last session on Wednesday.
It's all done at a constant moving pace with plenty of reps at each station. The weight isn't that heavy I can't move it up and down. But, after 6 full circuits, I've had enough.
Mrs Muscles said that I should change the order I move between each apparatus so the muscles don't know much one is coming up next. I did that, got mixed up a bit, did some twice, missed out another and then just looked around and did the one I saw in front of me.
As silly as it sounds, it's actually an unstructured system that keeps the brain focused as well. Takes away the hurt for a while. All good fun.
Caught the bus home for lunch, car back after as I diverted to Pine Is and a stand in the water for 13 minutes. Wonderful, and should help get me up Mt Rob Roy with back pack on Saturday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home