Two Fruits

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Run by Opportunity

Today:
Distance: 18.6 km
Time: 1 hr 50 mins 04 secs
Rate: 5' 55" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 21 degrees, humidity 50%, wind southerly 20 kmph
Week:  31.65 km,  Feb:  312.05 km,   Year:  768.1 km

Ran from work behind Bonython to Gordon. I had time today to do the circuit of the base of Mt Tuggeranong. A nice loop on the fire trail as the locals will tell. The run had 4 significant hills in it, so very happy with the outing.
To get there, I needed to run to the underpass where Gordon and the top of Conder are kept separated. It was very quiet on the Tuggie Hill fire trail until I came across an echidna behind houses on the high side of Calwell. Didn't seem to mind me going past, just buried it's head for a moment, then on it's way.
Stopped for 15 minutes in the water at Pine Is before the last 1 km back to work. Then a quick 15 minutes in the gym, before an afternoon on the dark side. I managed to get an 8 minute nana nap mid afternoon, just enough to stop the eyes from closing later on.
Not sure on what the rest of the week will bring, so I run when I get a chance.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home