Two Fruits

Friday, February 10, 2012

Minimum 10 km

Today:
Distance:  10.25 km
Time:  54' 59"
Rate: 5' 22" per km
weather: sunny, temp 19 degrees, humidity 70%, wind SW 10 kmph
Week:  70.6 km,  Feb:  160.85 km,  Year: 616.9 km

At the beginning of February I set myself a target of not running less than a minimum of 10 kms for the day.
Today, I ran for just over the minimum with a rest day due tomorrow. That end the current running streak. That will be a new experience, resting on a Saturday.
Nothing exciting on a run from work towards Gordon on the fire trail behind Bonython and back to work.
I didn't quite make my target of 140 kms for the rolling week total, and it's a figure that won't actually be recorded anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home