Two Fruits

Friday, March 30, 2012

Recharging & Recording

Today:
Run 1 - Distance: 12.8 kms in 75'45" at 5' 54"
Weather: sunny, temp 21 degrees, humidity 45%, wind calm
Run 2 - Distance:  3.15 kms in 16' 07" at 5' 09"
Weather: dark, temp 17 degrees, humidity 60%, wind calm
Week:  62.35 km, March:  470.6 km,  Year:  1305.9 km

I tried out the recharger on the move to go with my Garmin. At Coburg 24 hour, I would like to record all the  full time & distance, but the Garmin 310 XT has only 20 hours (or less ) of battery life.
Before Christmas, I bought a recharger that will allow the Garmin to increase battery life while still recording current activities. Worked a treat, so now I can safely get thru any event I wish to record.
First run, the test, was just down to Pine Is and back from home in the morning. Nothing special, a nice day to run.
Second run, late in afternoon, almost dark was from work to Pine Is for 12 minutes of cool water therapy to assist the legs with tomorrow's run.
Both good, each served a specific purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home