Two Fruits

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Change, Just In Case

Today:
Distance:  14.3 km
Time:  82' 12"
Rate:  5' 45" per km
Weather:  sunny, temp 15 degrees, humidity 40%, wind West 20 kmph
Week:  25.85 km,   May:  371.95 km,  Year:  1926.65 km

The weather forecast is not good for later in the week with rain expected for 2 or 3 days. I had wanted to have an easy/rest day, but that may be now on Thursday or Friday.
Today, I ran a loop around Gordon, Isabella Plains, Monash & Oxley on the grass edge of the bike paths. Nothing too exciting about the run, no one else out running with just a few mums with prams on the lake enjoying the sunshine.
Finished with a good 30 minutes in the gym, and lucky again to get an early finish from work.
That won't happen tomorrow as I know I have a split shift with a 7:30 pm finish. It means I won't get to the Vet's AGM which I do try to get to if I can.
Otherwise, all's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home