Two Fruits

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Think I Fixed It

Today:
Purpose: solve problem
Distance:  13.3 km
Time:  76' 48"
Rate: 5' 46" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 28 degrees, humidity 30%, wind light NE 10 kmph
Recovery:  2 x 10 minutes in river

Week:  41.85 km,  Nov:  287.6 km,  Year:  4691.85 km

I think I'm on top of the sore legs problem. I have made a concerted effort to get this problem fixed well before it takes hold & became serious.
The mixture of warm weather plus the coolness of the river close together and probably in the wrong order have worked.
Same today as the last week almost, with the jog to the river, 10 minutes in water, then the run home. Run back to Pine Is, more water with last 1 km jog back to work.
Moving after being in the water has not been a worry, all good there.
Slightly slower by not much than yesterday caused by the rough nature park non existent tracks, climbing over or thru a gate or two.
Felt good to be out in the warm sunshine today, this was my type of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home