Two Fruits

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Winter Returns

Today:
Distance: 11.55 km
Time: 61' 04"
Rate: 5' 17" per km
Weather: low cloud, misty, light drizzle, temp 9 degrees, humidity 99%, wind calm
Week: 26.8 km, July: 194.1 km, Year: 2597.5 km

I waited and waited for a break in the weather, but it didn't want to play. A reality check that we are still in the middle of winter, very average day.
Added another layer of warm tops to keep out the cold as I ran home. The drizzle was Ok and I used it as I think we may get this type of weather in Melbourne in August. You just don't know down there.
Nothing exiting to report, the kangaroos were out in abundance, and not inclined to move away. They seemed happy to have some wet grass to chew.
May well be a rest day if the rain now falling continues overnight and into Wednesday. I hope not, I now need all the fine days I can to get some solid kms done in these last 4 weeks before "Tan".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home