Two Fruits

Friday, November 25, 2011

Friendly Friday

Today:
Distance: 8.15 kms
Time: 44' 37"
Rate:  5' 28" per km
Weather: cloudy, showers about, temp 14 degrees, humidity 85%, wind calm
Week: 22.45 km,  Nov: 377.95 km
Year: 2748.2 kms in 47 weeks at ave 58.5 kms p.w.

Friday's are usually busy and mostly I schedule a rest day from running to be fresh for long run on Saturday.
However, two days off running during the week has left me a little short even for a tapering week. Time to get out for a run, showers looked like raining on my parade, but didn't eventuate while I was out.
Back to the indoors, nothing happening at work so I squeezed in 30 minutes in the gym trying to get the technique right for the exercises given to me yesterday. They hurt.
Cotter run tomorrow, looking for a dry day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home