Two Fruits

Friday, December 28, 2012

Another Warm Day

Today:
Purpose:  Get home / fun
Distance: 7.05 km
Time: 38' 32"
Rate: 5' 27" per km
Weather: sunny, temp 28 degrees, humidity 15%, wind west 22 kmph

Week:  53.4 km,  Dec:  430.3 km,  Year:  4558.45 km

I ran home for lunch at 10:30 in the morning and it was very warm with low humidity.
The westerly wind dried out the air, so it didn't feel as draining as it could.
I did intend to run back to work, but changed my mind and took the car.
The bike is at work for tonight, so I will run that way sometime tomorrow and ride it home. A bike of cross training, back to back sessions, very easy bike ride it will be.
It's almost the end of the year so I look at the yearly total and wonder what might have been.
Then, there's always next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home